Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Clinton and Obama local blog

TV station KXAN, showed their social media savvy on Thursday during the debate between Obama and Clinton. During the debate they were streaming live and after the debate KXAN had a blog started to get opinions from Austinites over the debate and who they thought won or who they liked the best.
Some of the blogs were very informative. One gent blogged about some of the sketchy stocks that Clinton has, and records she won't make public although Obama already has. What is great about this guy's blog is that not only does he give these facts but also links where he got the info. Yet there were some other blogs that made me think, crap there are some ignorant folks out there. One quoted "Barack Hussein Obama" How stupid do you have to be? I mean really, don't like the guy if you don't want, but that's just tacky, and something I would expect from some backwoods hillbillie that still uses to cups connected by a string for a phone! I had to put my opinion out there, so i beg you guys to help put something interesting and INTELLIGENT on there, that would be great.
So check out the blog its pretty entertaining, here's the link.

4 comments:

nicridge said...

I think these blogs are a great idea to get people talking and debating amongst themselves about the issues at hand. I think having these resources to keep people interested is a great way to get more people into the election with an opinion of their own and wanting to vote. Your blog also shows that sometimes there is a little downside or you could call it comical side of blogging. Like many say blogging is open to anyone and that means there is a lot of room for disagreement and entertaining content.

Anonymous said...

I think it's great that KXAN did this for the debate. It shows how useful blogging has become in everyday life. It is great being able to read other people's opinions, with the exception to that one ignorant man's comments on Obama. That's ridiculous!

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.